Thursday, June 12, 2014

You don't want to see the state of my study

This morning Louisa phoned me and we arranged for her work colleague to come collect the things for the hospital.

Well.

I flew around the house. Because the colleague was arriving at 10:30 and I wasn't ready.

  1. I got the things out but I also decluttered, organised and made the kids' cupboards pretty again. It felt GREAT!
  2. Nanny S got some baby things that were still hanging around (not a lot but I had 8 towelling nappies for some reason, and nappy bags).
  3. I was pulling things out of the cupboards in the study too so things are all over the couch in here.
  4. Been wrapping presents, printing photos, sorting albums, paper, whatnot and the evidence is all around.
  5. I've finished with May photos but I need to quickly put the photos in their folders and then all will be well with the world (I'm about 20% through).
  6. Project Life is done - will take blog photos tomorrow in the good light.
My desk hasn't looked like this since last week!


I've done about 4 hours of "business" work the entire week. Terrible!!! And that all happened on Monday.

Granted, I've been sick.

Tomorrow, I'll have to get myself back to business (Louisa, maybe I need a kick in the butt from you again, this time to get real work done!) and finish my important deliverables for the week.

I have a course launching soon. Would you like to join me?

(It will be more fun with friends so grab a friend and come join me)

I also have to squeeze in some practice for my exam tomorrow. Connor told me tonight, "can you please stop doing the same things over and over?" (there is one rhythm that's sticking a little in one place so I do it every night in the kitchen - I have to build the muscle memory). I said, "well, boy, pray for me that I pass on Sunday otherwise you're going to hear it for ANOTHER five months :)"

(also, he has been SUPER grumpy today - Louisa was treated to some lovely screamy tantruming on the phone this morning, and he had a 10-minute time out this afternoon again)

Enough about me.

What was the best thing that happened to you today?

PS Louisa's featured on that page too!

6 comments:

  1. Brad was super chuffed to show me the picture of Louisa in his weekly mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heavens - we have repainted the office. At the moment my whole little office is just heaps of stuff that need to go somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I remember the day you took that photo. I was so dizzy!

    Thanks for contributing to the project Marcia, I really appreciate it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today Emma has had FOUR naps! FOUR! One was over an hour. The second a short one, the third about 45 minutes and she is down now for over 30 minutes. This is HUGE HUGE HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a super crappy day on Thursday. Our mom that abandoned her kids, ran away after three days of severe heroin withdrawal. Flippen heroin one this round...and it is so so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:58 pm

    I can't remember what the best thing to happen to me that day was, sorry I am late with my comments! I do best/worst part of the day with my kids every evening and when they ask me I always say the best part was getting hugs from you and Liam will say "that is so boring, think of something else" HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails