Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Our last photowalk of the year #summer

Connor and I regularly go on photowalks.

On the last day of the year, we decided to go for one but in another part of our suburb, where we'd never been before.

And it was glorious.

We haven't been back since but I told him we need to put on our takkies (me) and go for a nice long walk again.




don't these look like castanets?



autumn! :) (I can't wait!)

I have this thing for doors...

all sorts of doors...

and grey walls

green on green

perfect NYE weather

I mean, seriously!


6 comments:

  1. Love the one of him with the camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a pretty neighbourhood, if you know where and how to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a GORGEOUS neighbourhood. The only bad thing is some streets are very photo-unfriendly because their dogs are crazy!

      Delete
  3. Love that yellow leaf!!! Even though we're 3 seasons away from fall! HA!

    And I love your thing for doors! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully embrace my thing for doors!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails