Friday, September 11, 2015

It's now blue!

So remember the fabulous grey wall?

They've repainted and it's now blue!

BLUE!

Thank goodness I have an abundance of grey walls at home now (3 different greys if you're counting!)

However, I found another grey wall on the side of one of the buildings. I really need to start remembering to zoom out and take the "ugly photo" too and then you can see what I'm working with :)

We always do a "photoshoot" one day at the beach. Take a walk with the express purpose of photos for me, and these are the results.

Enjoy!























6 comments:

  1. The blue is perfect for a beach house!!! These babies are becoming little adults too fast. Beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue. A great tradition and gorgeous captures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. The blue wall looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrant colours against the grey wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ones of the babies kissing each other's cheeks! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I can now comment on your blog from work (not sure for how long!) but I can't see pictures. I DO love blue walls though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails