Thursday, October 29, 2015

Laura is a genius


 

So about a month ago, Laura wrote a post about evening primrose oil.

I thought, "hmmm, interesting" but when I mentioned it to D, he immediately perked up and said, "okay, where do we get you some?" like I had hormone issues!!!

We went past Clicks about a week later and I got some vitamins for women with a high % of evening primrose oil.

I haven't taken vitamins for years!

And people, these things have kind-of changed my life. I don't feel as irritable and rant-y, so I'm thinking I now should never even think about not having the EPO vitamins nearby....

Not like the Marie Kondo book or Motherstyles, but still significantly enough. (enough!)

I noticed almost right away because about two weeks later, I'd had a period and I had only shouted at the kids once. Now nearly a month later, I've had only two (mild) freaking out episodes.

It's a miracle.

I've only missed taking the tablets two days which is also a miracle.

So thank you again, Laura - you're a genius!


I'm all Zen and my kids tell me I'm the best Mummy ever!

Have you tried evening primrose oil? Did you notice a difference?

8 comments:

  1. I haven't tried it, haha, but perhaps I should? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't. I only take medicine if I'm sick. And even then I always ask for injections ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not taken it before, but this is so worth looking into.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will not believe it but i also read the post from Laura and remembered I used to take them before the kids. Started taking them about a week and a bot ago and already noticing I am not so tired and irritable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, it makes you less tired? I must try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha glad you're all zen now.
    I take so many vitamins now, to try and recoup after Roaccutane... not sure the evening primrose oil would make a difference. Although I suppose it's worth a shot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are fantastic capsules...no more tender breasts either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad Marcia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails