Thursday, March 03, 2016

Bright colours in the Bo-Kaap

Aside from my walk with Julia, we went back to the Bo-Kaap so I could completely indulge in photo-taking on my own looser schedule than with a tour guide.

And yes, I bribed the kids with ice-cream to go walking in 30-something degree heat.



This one reminds me of a Tara Whitney photo :)

This girl was supposed to email me for her photo but never did.


One more that I posted on Instagram :)

Now, doesn't that make you feel happy?

Otherwise, what's making you happy these days?

7 comments:

  1. Oh boy - these are simply gorgeous! Counting the days to the end of term is making me very happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these so much!
    Right now, my new work hours are making me happy. Working from 7-4 has changed my life! I miss traffic. And I run into my house at 4:30pm and have a bubble bath to wind down. I soak for about 30 minutes before I continue with anything else. This decadence makes me sooooooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been here, despite going to Cape Town at least twice a year! Hows that!

    I am going to make a plan next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These houses are so bright!!!! I have to visit when next I'm in CT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos...that makes me happy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails