Monday, March 21, 2016

My little photo project

So far my little project is going very well.

I've got the whole thing down to just a few short minutes every Sunday - it's WONDERFUL.

I take about 30 pics in about 2 minutes, and there's usually something good there :)



The only thing is... I'm now so fast at getting the pics that I've started forgetting about getting some of me with the kids.


I haven't had this problem for 4 years so when I was doing my Feb project life on Saturday night and I couldn't find any pics of me and the kids, we had to fix it the very next day.

And from now onwards I'll be more diligent in getting D to come take a pic, or I'll get a selfie with the kids or something.

But for now, enjoy K & C's 52 project for Feb :)


How are your 2016 photo projects going thus far?
Are you getting in photos with the kids?

5 comments:

  1. I am catching up on 2015 pics at the moment! :) :) I have just finished my photo books through September...working on Oct-Dec now. [Sadly] this is pretty good for me. ;)

    Did you see I finally bought a zoom lens??!!! I am SO excited!!! I need more practice, but I am tickled. I have been wanting this for such a long time!

    I LOVE the pic of K&C with their arms intertwined. I will arrange that with A&B soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only photo's I get of me withe the kids are selfies taken on my phone! Terrible I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished all my 2015 photos!!! I have regretfully taken very few photos this year, life is really getting in the way of me living. I've also scratched the camera lens on my phone so I have no fall back. Hopefully I can remedy this over spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!!! And i agree why mess with something that is working. Would be interesting to look back from the beginning and see how the kids have changed.

    I get in too many pictures ;) mostly selfies but I aim for 2-3 professional shoots a year so we are all in as a family.


    I made my 2014 photo book and I've just started organizing the 2015 pictures for photo book creation. I already did the 2nd birthday book. So almost up to date

    ReplyDelete
  5. I managed to get some selfies with Cam while we were in PE - the others are always around me so I have a few with them. I am loving taking photos again now that I have my new lens :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails