Sunday, June 21, 2009

The doctors actually know what they're talking about!

Seriously, who would have thought that more rest would be so good for me?

After a week of now working half days, I am feeling GREAT. I can bend easier, get my leg onto my other knee to put on shoes and am generally just a lot more flexible.

I'm fascinated at how quickly I got used to it though. I'm very focussed at work normally, but since I'm there only 5 hours a day, I've had to be even more focussed, so I get to it and am ultra productive, which is a win-win situation all round.

And now, behold the 29-week belly shots :)



Oh, P.S. we are decided on the babies' names! I can't believe it's been this easy. So we'll just look at them when they're taken out and make sure they look like a ________ and a ________, and then that's that.

I actually asked God to show me if these names were the right ones for the babies, and the very next book I read (no, I'm not telling you!), that was the guy's name and someone emailed me about something (i know, lovely and vague) and her daughter's called what we want to name the girl. We are good to go!

2 comments:

  1. This summer I'll be teaching 4 five hour days a week. I haven't even started it, but I'll bet it's just as productive as a 7 hour day.

    Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on the baby names! I think it's awesome to get more confirmation it's the RIGHT names! :)

    How did your baby shower go?

    Love the belly! You look adorable! Glad to hear the cut-back hours are working out splendidly AND you can tie your shoes! LOL That's becoming more & more difficult for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails