Thursday, June 04, 2009

Good things about having a big bump

  1. My bum looks smaller for once in my life :)
  2. I know my babies are growing nicely
  3. I get to justify it by saying "they're twins"
  4. There's not much fat elsewhere...
  5. I get people letting me go through doors first, etc. They may be scared I'm going to pop because I live in Joburg and we're not known for courtesy here!

this white belly band keeps these jeans up because they're borrowed from a friend who's bigger than I am

this tummy is rock hard

These were all taken last week - 26 weeks pregnant

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails