Wednesday, December 09, 2009

This is it!

Today was my last day of maternity leave....

My husband took a day's leave so we could do some fun things together - isn't he sweet?

We handed the babies over to the nanny at 7 am and went back to bed to.....

SLEEP!

Woke at 10 am, had leisurely breakfast, etc, etc. and then went to a movie (500 days of summer - highly recommend it) and a late lunch.

And shopped for that birthday gift. I ended up buying some wooden blocks (thanks S) and one of those wooden puzzles with only about 3 - 4 pieces :)

So this is it - my lunch bag is packed, my handbag is packed, my clothes are ready and I'm about to jump into bed to read one of these books:


Now tell me, how will I be able to concentrate at work when I'll be thinking about these two?

5 comments:

  1. All the best!!!!! :) I'm looking forward to you going back first so I can learn from you ;) Good on D for having a day off - sounds like it was a lovely day together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Good luck! Those babies are too darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So HOW much maternity leave did you have? A lot, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your first day back!! Those beautiful faces will be glad to see you when you get home, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PJ, I had 4 months which I started when Connor got home (two weeks after they were born) and then I tagged all my annual leave onto that as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails