Thursday, December 10, 2009

So far so good

It's 8.32, I was only 7 minutes late today (although I can start anytime up to 9 am, I decided I will be early so I can leave early) so things are going well. I forgot to leave enough time to do lots of kisses and cuddles so that's why I was late.

Am waiting for IT to arrive to get me into my email. Am also waiting for the telephony people to get me into my phone (everything is password-controlled).

Any guesses as to how many emails are waiting for me? I'm thinking between 2 000 and 3 000...

5 comments:

  1. ARGH! There's your first week right there!!

    Does it feel weird being back, or like you're 'back'?

    Have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was your first day back, I'm sure you're home by now! Was it terrible? Mine was, I hated it soo that I didn't want to go back the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or maybe you're not home yet...I am terrible at adjusting the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your first day goes well. Meanwhile, it's 2:00 in the morning here in Oregon and Josiah has decided to start waking up every 2 hours like he did as a newborn. He'll be 4 months old on the 22nd. Is this the 4 month sleep regression? Is he not getting enough food anymore? What do all your books say about this?! Help me!!! I need my sleep back!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck back at work!!! I went back in September and there are moments I can fully concentrate, but there are others that I'm just completely missing them. When I'm leaving for work in the morning, they are so distracting!!!! I could play with them for hours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails