Monday, January 25, 2010

quick update

Life has been so incredibly busy lately, something I'm not enjoying. I do like my down time (ha!)

But I promise to post tonight after the babies are in bed.

Also, if you've missed my comments on your blogs :) I'm having a problem commenting, definitely on those of you (Saffy) who have the comment box but sometimes on other blogs too.

Grrrr.

When time is so short, that's the last thing I need and I don't have time to type up individual emails to you.

Chat soon!

3 comments:

  1. I understand busy! And I've been getting your comments just fine. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh! Sorry :( Any ideas on how I fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wouldn't believe the other half is a software developer would you? I'm such a numpty! Anyway, I've changed my comments box to a pop up like yours - hope that helps.

    Make sure you take time to breathe :)
    s

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails