Thursday, March 04, 2010

It's a beautiful day!


For the record, that's another one of my favourite songs :) I even had it as a ring tone on my phone and the "team" teased me mercilessly about my happy song.


**********************

It's only 9.30 and already I'm having a good day:



  • A cute boy in blue gave me the biggest smile when he saw me this morning. Okay, his mouth was full of food at the time but it was LOVELY.

  • The sky was overcast as I drove in - you know how much I love grey skies. Hmmm, absolute HEAVEN! I get in an INSTANT good mood when I see a grey sky - I was meant to live in Dublin :)

  • Listening to Elton John on the CD....

  • I was in the lift (elevator) with some people and the one asked the other how his baby was. Turns out the baby is 3 weeks old and of course, they're not sleeping. I remembered then how I am SOOOOO not a fan of the newborn stage and got REALLY happy that we're past all that smallness.

  • I'm alone in the office now - everyone else is at a meeting or something - so nice to have quiet time all to myself. Bliss!

These days a good day for me involves babies who more or less do what they're supposed to, time with D to just talk, productive time at work where I can tick things off my list, a reasonably organised home and lots of time for me.


What's a good day for you?

3 comments:

  1. LOL as soon as I saw "It's a beautiful day" I KNEW that it was going to involve grey!! :)

    3 week old...hmmmm.... I remember just feeling like I'd been slammed into a brick wall. And that was just the 1 baby.

    Yay that your day is going so well - mine is too - I've got 1 foot back in the land of the living! YAYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I can't help it, it's a sickness :)

    So glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good day for me is sunny (sorry to go against your gray skies) with the ability to leave the house without a jacket or gloves or socks! Hmmm...I'd also be a the beach. A cloudy day at the beach is better than a sunny day anywhere else! Enjoy your day and I hope it remains beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails