Monday, March 01, 2010

Gorgeous houses

So, as I said, I drive around taking pics of houses.

These were taken in Knysna.

I love this kind of house... white trim, light colours, perfect for the beach.


But actually this kind of house is more me - charming, cute, loads of personality, weird angles, beautiful garden (even though I kill all plants :))


close-up of that beautiful attic window and little veranda (I picture me sitting out there with a book and a cup of tea)



view of that gate from the front - doesn't it look inviting? And another little veranda.


What kind of houses do you like?

4 comments:

  1. You kill plants too? We really do have so much in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the houses are named. I'd love to name my house, but people would think I was crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love naming houses too. Without telling anyone DH and I call our house Pemberton Grove. Kind of like Pemberley from Pride and Predjudice. I love old fashioned houses like old stone farmhouses we have a lot around here. But we also love Mediterranean style houses like with ceramic tile roofs, stucco sides, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadia, oh YES, it's a sad, sad thing :)

    Rebecca, name your house - PROUDLY!

    Heather, I love that name.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails