Thursday, September 27, 2012

{Create} at our virtual craft day

Well now, we haven't had one of these for awhile.



So without any further ado, what did I get up to this month?

I put these 3 pics in a turquoise frame

I'm hosting the photo challenge with Mandy so I've been playing with my camera a lot this month (*ahem* our theme for this LAST Saturday is dirty/ messy - I'm daring you to let your kids make a mess and post the pics :))


I also did a little something something with washi tape on Monday. I had about 30 minutes and instead of thinking "I only have 30 minutes" I just got my stuff and got going. It was a push but I made it work for me. Hmmm.


Here is a sneak peek because I want to show you everything I made in one proper post.



So what did you create this month?

Leave your link in the comments (I can only display one linky at a time and I don't want to have to do the new linky in 2 days for the photo challenge)

PS if you like, make your link clickable so people can click. You'll type the following in the comment box and fill in your details

Washi tape craft

2 comments:

  1. I love your washi tape banner! (And it warms my heart to see that Target tape in your mix! I was just in the office supply section today and thought of you!)

    I will be linking up with a Halloween craft...can't wait to see it come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have no washi tape. I'm afraid to get sucked in...

    http://hopingforhoberts.blogspot.com/2012/09/virtual-craft-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails