Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New York City... through my lens - part 1

I thought it would be fun to show you some of my New York City pics, but in a non-boring format. I hope I succeeded :) 

look up

look down

do take landscape pics

but also zoom in on cool buildings

bend your legs - you never know what you'll see :)

take sneaky pics of people


if colours make you gasp, take a pic

capture the details, especially with children


stop to take pics of flowers


crouch - make people wonder what you're looking at :)
Which are your favourites?

PS a word on those girls - the girl on the right of the pic was SO bossy :) telling her parents exactly how to take the pic. I loved it :)

9 comments:

  1. Favourite hmmmmm, always tough: I like the 5th picture very very very much. Bend your legs you called it. Very artistic! And pictures 3 and 4. I love landscape pictures. I love the sky in picture 3

    Of course you would love miss bossy pants (when it comes to giving instructions on taking pictures) ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps: your pictures are never boring

      Delete
  2. HANDS DOWN....Empire State from the Top of the Rock...I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

    And I love that this is "Part 1" of your posts...can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all over those buildings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you take photos and think different than others. Love the one where people wonder what you're looking at :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flower one - gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh bend your legs- without a doubt. Creative and different of an all so well known subject

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great perspective of the Empire State Building! Love it.
    And love those baby legs--although when I say that he says "I'm a big boy!" Big boy legs:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning pics, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails