Saturday, September 15, 2012

{Saturday Snapshots} This week's theme is sound



So this week you can all blame Mandy - this is totally her kind of theme - but now that I've got into it and let myself use the less-used side of my brain, I actually found a lot more than just the 5 pics.

Isn't that how it usually is?

We think "oh I can't do that" and once you let yourself go there, it gets easier.


So let's play :)

the sound of silence
waaaaaahhhhh!
AAAAAHHHHH!
baby giggles
crunch crunch

Three of those are actually some of my favourite pics of all time :)

(also, you guys are so kind - thank you for loving the pics on Wed)

Which one was your favourite pic?

And now, please link up your posts, leave a comment here and remember to visit at least two people on the linky - it'll be really nice if you visit a different two every week :) :)


PS
Week 1 - colour
Week 2 - texture and patterns
Week 4 - our theme next week is words/ letters :)

8 comments:

  1. Baby giggles priceless. Mummy and baby pulling faces beautiful. And the crunch.

    You'll be proud of me I stuck to the rules this week and I make a point to visit the site of everyone that puts their link up. Aside from the fact that I'm nosy ;)

    I also just like to see how different and similar we all are in our thinking when it comes to interpreting the themes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to throw me under the bus!! Ha!

    I have to say that K's eye may be my favorite, that close, cropped shot is so you. But I love the 'moment' in both of the shots of C. It's impossible to choose favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful interpretation of SOUND! I love it!!! I can seriously hear the soundtrack to each picture!

    My favorite - just from a photography / sound standpoint - are the leaf pictures. I LOVE crunching leaves with our girls...one of my very favorite things to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. see, you are an artist! (and of course you can join in on the lists! all welcome! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! ... especially the 2 K ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that the sound of silence pic my be my favourite one of all time. LOVE sleeping baby pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also like the sound of silence one best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love them all but I can hear those autumn leaves. Sadly I have literally had no time at all this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails