Sunday, December 02, 2012

18 books for sale... from my bookshelf

  1. I've read 10 of the 18 books; the others are brand new.
  2. The prices are on the books themselves or just below them in the photos.
  3. South Africans, R25 postage up to 1 kg or R45 for 2 kg, with tracking.
self-improvement
time management
organising
work/ career
body image
I'm happy to weigh them first to let you know what you're in for.

Email me on marcia AT the123blog.com if you want them.

Happy shopping!

(this is batch 1)

PS I'll throw in a free novel (Paige Nick's "a million miles from normal") if you want it and there's enough weight left in your parcel.

1 comment:

  1. I have started reading my lot - which is good considering one of my goals for Dec is to read more

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails