Wednesday, December 19, 2012

S & S's 3rd birthday party

Happy birthday to Nicola (Louisa's little girl) who turned 3 today!

It's also 19 years today since I gave my heart to the Lord. Awesome - that's half my life! I can't even imagine not having a relationship with God.

**********************************************

My friend, Caren, asked me to take pics at her kids' party. When we arrived it was raining so a lot of the pics were inside and therefore not great.

Thank GOD the rain stopped and the sun came out for a bit so the kids (and I) ran outside.

My favourite favourite pic is of a little blonde girl but since I didn't ask her mother, I'm not putting her pic on here. Although Caren, if you don't think she'd mind, let me know. It's exactly what I like photos to be - completely natural but all the focus is on her big, beautiful eyes.

Nevertheless... the party was lovely and relaxing as usual, food was great (mmm, that lemon meringue!) and D and I left jealous once again of Caren's fabulous parents who are the most helpful parents ever!

other kids' toys are always better

Roz and D
C messing - he helped sweep up that sand afterwards
the family - I can't BELIEVE how much these kids have grown.
doesn't he look exactly like his father?
cute toes!
and cute shoes
which were later discarded
D helping K
3 friends - 6 babies :) All within 4 months of each other. I love these girls.
I think the first decent pic of the two of us. Love it.
Which is your favourite picture on this lovely Wednesday? 

 (lovely because I got two packages today!)

PS this party was over a month ago.... which means you're going to be looking at 2012 pics well into the new year. LOL

9 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures as always. I love the picture of C alone he looks so grown up and big and focused! The cute baby shoes, K on her cycle and I love the family picture, the parents are looking at the camera while S and S look like something else is catching their attention :) see I can never choose one favorite, because the pictures are all beautiful :) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sand picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one of K riding the bike. She's concentrating and everything! Actually I really love them all. What did you get? Gosh but the spam comment looks suggestive..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the LOVELY post! My fav pic is of the 3 of us, we all look good. I don't think the little blonde girls mom will mind if you post her pic. Thanks again for the lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The one of Connor just above the family photo!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the one of you and Roz, happy happy re- born anniversary to you.

    I got 4 packages at thepost office today with just a 5 minute wait. Total luck! Also, L got a new pair of glasses for Christmas from and old school friend of mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the one of Connor just above the mouse ears one, and the one of Kendra on the little bike. Too cute!

    Thank you so much, she had a great birthday - very laid back and relaxed. Just what we needed. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the photo of you and your friend. All the photos are lovely...you really have an eye for what works in a photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails