Saturday, December 01, 2012

it pays to be organised with your photos

It seems like every weekend when MandyE and I send each other our accountability lists we always both have some photo organising on there :)

I don't know if this is good or bad for her, but for me it means I need to keep up otherwise I get overwhelmed and I stop taking pics.

We don't want that, now do we?

So I was organising my photos and checked my create folder. Step 11 in my 13-step process ;)

I thought "wow, I really haven't done much this year" and then I looked closer. Turns out I hadn't put about 6 months' worth of projects in there.


That's better :)

I'm pausing to celebrate October photos fully and completely done.

I've only done about 40% of November pics but I really do want to be done with 2012 by the end of the year!

Are your pics organised?

PS We're off to Carols by Candlelight NOW - I hope the kids behave :)

6 comments:

  1. YES! You have to keep up, or it's SO HARD to catch up! Unfortunately, I know all too well about that. ;)

    I am caught up through October on photos (just where I should be), and I'll finish my Q2 photo book this weekend. I hope I can finish Q3 this month, which will put me on track to finish the year.

    Hope you enjoy the lights and the music! Sounds lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome that you keep up to date with this! I am really bad with this type of organising. We are skipping carols by candle light on Monday at Joshua's school - it's going to be too much of a rush and will mess with the routine a bit. We are doing one on 17/12 instead. It's an outdoors/picnic setup with carols. Much better for the kids - they can just go play in the park if it gets too much. Am very nervous and all but I think it will be fine. Am pretty sure your kids will behave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh carols! I don't think I have the patience for that, but that's mainly because it's COLD here. So what's on your calendar tomorrow? I need an idea quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes my photos are organised ;)
    Every night, I download the days images, into the correct folders, edit my personal images and blog... every single night :) doesn't take long if you do it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My photos are very organised...but always about a month or two behind (in posting) and now rougjly 4 years behind in printing! Mwahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!!

      How was the carols by candlelight? I want to attend one or two but I can't seem to find one that is at a good time and date. I caught a few minutes of the one in the square last Sunday and it was lovely, makes it feel like Christmas is definitely around the corner

      My photos are kind of organised and I now try to download pictures at least once a week, just so it doesn't get too much. But I just put everything in a folder according to the month it was taken, seems easier to handle that way considering the sheer number of pictures I take every month


      What I need to work on is getting a photobook done, I can't seem to get a hang of it, but it ain't gonna beat me, I am certain if I put my mind to it, I will get it done finally

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails