Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Colour, beautiful colour

This was probably the easiest of the superhero weeks for me because I love colour!

I had to limit myself to choose some of my favourites because there are many.

I always notice colour contrasts - things against the sky, unexpected beautiful gifts of colour in everyday life.

Enjoy this selection - I certainly enjoyed grabbing and gazing at some of my favourites.

By the way, do you have a favourites folder on your computer?

I obviously "star" all the ones I like but then from all of those I physically move all my favourite favourites into a 2013 - Marcia faves folder :)

These are the ones I'm going to print SOON when I have time (after the babies' party) and put in an album that Heather gave me.







Did you notice the colour schemes? Blues.... and then reds... and the pop of yellow and green :)

Which is your favourite pic?

6 comments:

  1. I love how you see contrasting colors. Very well taken photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I love the sky one, best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every single one! But the berries the best.
    I think I need to make a favorites folder and copy pics there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:19 pm

    That windmill pic is GORGEOUS

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all gorgeous...my fave is the third on with the rusty bits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first one :) I do love bright blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails