Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Composition is not just about essays

Do you remember when we were at school we had to write compositions?

!

I was never into all the writing stuff (!) and now I write two blogs and have for 7 years apiece, plus I've written a book.

I wonder what Mrs S would say - she always did say I could do more. But I wasn't interested in anything except Maths and Science, and ballet.

Graceful nerd?

Moving on!

This is blessedly the last of the superhero lessons.

I again went into my 2013 - Marcia faves folder to look for some pics where I think there's an interesting compositin :)



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

You must be wondering how many pics I have in my faves folder? Only 67 - and that's up to date as at end April :)

All of those pics are from Ballito except for the chairs on the corridor and the kiddie legs.

Which is your favourite?

Are you glad this series is over? 

I am although I'm tempted to blog my way through Elevate the Ordinary too. I don't think I got past week 1 last year :o
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. I like looking at your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:26 am

    The crab in hand one is awesome! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terisha10:40 am

    Love the photo's.Very inspiring to sometimes stop and look at all the beauty around us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the chairs one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first one and then the one with the bird, and of course the kiddy legs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved English, loved the writing. My English teacher was always my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the one of the chairs. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the one with your MIL and K, the one of C's legs, and you know I love the one of the corridor outside with THOSE CHAIRS! :) :)

    I need to play around with some composition more than what I have. I tend to crop my photos, probably too tight, in a lot of cases.

    I love your love of photography, Marcia! You inspire me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the chairs one most.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails