Tuesday, June 25, 2013

This time last year - photos are fixed!

This set of pics was taken exactly a year ago, when my kids first went to the pre-school at my work for those 2 - 3 weeks.

Look how gorgeous and babyish they looked :)

Aren't those cheeks divine?







My little "Suraya"

And then these are the latest pics I have of the kids - taken on Friday night. 

Connor said, "Kendra, help me fold Daddy's towels" and so they did. 

And they're very good at folding, by the way. I don't get in the way because I want to encourage lots of helping around the house. 

Also, I kind of hate laundry.







This kind of post makes me think of MandyE who always does those nice flash backs of her girls.

I, on the other hand, had to get the external hard drive and search for stuff because I only keep the current year on my laptop (I back up every month after I've done my Massive Monthly Photo Organising).

In other news, party bags are done, all party printables are printed and I'm finally seeing the light.

Cheapest cakes were R700 for both which is of course completely out - I cannot bring myself to waste money like that (no judgement on others; just not for me) so I've ordered cupcakes :)  

How was your Tuesday?

9 comments:

  1. My A is really pretty good at folding...and she loves it, too! Go for it, Sister!!! ;)

    Now I'm so anxious to see your picture comparisons!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL we need to encourage that at all times :)

      Connor is GREAT with hanging out laundry - I keep going "great job, Baby" because I don't want it to stop!

      Delete
  2. I can't see the pics... :-(

    Nicola also loves to "help" with the laundry, which means I have to try and keep track of everything she packed away and redo it later when she's sleeping. ;-) I am still encouraging the help though.

    R700 for cake?! I don't blame you - that's ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:58 am

    Yay! Thanks for fixing the pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the folding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I may do a flashback on Friday :)

    I hate laundry too - HATE IT and never ends!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those snuggly pink and blue gowns they are wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love those ponchos/gowns thingys! I also encourage helping - gosh, I believe that is the only way we will get our kids not to be lazy teens. And my, they have grown! And funny enough, I love laundry - clean and pleasesant although I hate ironing. In fact, I can not iron.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails