Wednesday, April 23, 2014

{Wordless Wednesday} Dreaming of warm Ballito weather

What's that saying? If Mohammed won't come to the mountain, then the mountain must go to Mohammed.

Well, we schlepped rain boots and umbrellas to Ballito so I decided that it didn't actually have to rain for us to use them.

Kendra, my partner in crime, was game so off we went.

(the boys joined much later)











I love this one of the two of us.



Which are your favourites?

To see all the Ballito photos in order, check out the kids' blog.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:13 am

    Love the one of Kendra taking a pic if her hand ... Wonder where she gets that from?;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:18 pm

    I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY WHAT SAM SAID!! LOL! She is SO serious about that pic!! Hand Selfie!! LOL! I also love that close up with her little scrunched up eyes and pursed lips. Beautiful child xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unintended consequences of instagramming everything..... #thekidsarewatching!

      Delete
  3. I love the 2nd, the 7th and the one of you too - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kendra loves the one of the two of us - so I printed it for her and it's on their nightstand! :)

      Delete
  4. I adore that dress on K!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think it's a top actually hence the shorts... present from SIL :)

      Delete
  5. I love the photo of you with Kendra and the one of D with Connor.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails