Tuesday, April 29, 2014

19 years today

Well, wow.

D and I are married for 19 years today. Feels like just yesterday :)

Except I think we look better now, besides being "heavier", of course.

He deserves a gold medal for all his support over the last 13 months because he's been a rock.

I can't tell you how many HOURS I've cried over this last year. More than in the last 18 years combined. No joke!

Anyway, I love him dearly, he's the best father and I'm so glad he came to ask me to dance for him 22 years ago.... and that I turned him down because that started the friendship :)

I even made him a gold medal!


Here's to the next 19!

(I think it's corny to write a dedication to someone who doesn't read the blog/ FB/ etc.)

12 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary. Here's to many more multiples of 19 years

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:09 pm

    I don't think it's corny AT ALL! Love needs to be celebrated with WORDS!!! Well done guys, and God bless and keep you both for another 19 and then some..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you guys :))

    Definitely the time of love - Sam last week, you guys today and D and I on Sunday :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! This sounds like a very interesting "How we met" story...care to tell us more? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! You guys are such a great couple. So sorry to hear about the rough year you've had, but not surprised to hear your husband has been great supporting you through it. Tell him we say "hi" and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:49 pm

    Whoop Whoop! Congrats you guys!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats D & M, what an achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Marcia...I always write a dedication to my man even if he doesn't read my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy anniversary! (a couple days late :) I have a tendency to be behind several days in my reader!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. NOT corny AT ALL! Congrats to you and D. You better start planning a big holiday for your 20 years next year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huge congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails