Friday, April 25, 2014

{Friendship Friday} Friend dates in the CBD


When I resigned and we discussed my last project timelines, I knew I had to see Louisa before I left the CBD for maybe the last time.

(and watch that come back to bite me in the bum)

We made the plan and I was determined to not move or miss it. So easy to get derailed when on a project.

Well, I couldn't remember what the place was called but I thought we both were talking about the same place when we decided on a venue.

So.... I left enough time to get to the place I thought we were meeting at.




Walked in, said (loud), "OH NO!" and the waiter said, "what's wrong?"

I said, "I'm meeting a friend and she's not here so it must mean I'm in the wrong place".

And so we whatsupped, phoned and what-not... but eventually we found each other.

Yay!

isn't this reflection cool?

Louisa talked straight to me as only she can do - oh, how I love it!

I was 10 minutes late back but she is oh SO worth it :)

Thanks again for a great lunch, Louisa!

When is your next friend date? (mine's tomorrow!)

PS I posted this photo on IG/ FB and Louisa's friends really seemed to like my comment :)

4 comments:

  1. Marcia, you say the nicest things! :-)
    Thanks for the visit - I really enjoyed seeing you again and having a face to face catch up. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All true!!!

      Now we'll have to make "proper" plans again :)

      Delete
  2. I want to meet you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My next friend date? Sjoe. I need to make one! It's been a good couple of weeks since my last one. Thanks for that reminder! That is a LOVELY picture of Louisa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails