Wednesday, April 02, 2014

{Wordless Wednesday} Our Valentine's Day

I was working in Pta on Valentine's Day but I got home a little bit early that day so I dragged the kids into the garden for photos.









Blog friends, meet my new kitchen table - I love it way too much. Perfect size. Love the chairs. Perfect for kids to "craft" while I'm cooking. Just love. WHY did I wait so long (we've been in this house 8 years before getting a kitchen table)?!



D brought home pizza and we set the kitchen table with a tablecloth (Christmas present from SIL), and I made pancakes as requested by Kendra. Then I got cute and gave her some cookie cutters to cut hearts out of the pancakes. She and I ate the ends as we worked :) so it was win-win. And of course, we added some strawberry syrup. YUM!

We then watched a movie (My Best Friend's Wedding) which makes me laugh so much Every Single Time. The kids fell asleep half way through but it was really nice to spend the time as a family





Can you even remember what you did for Valentine's?

PS I found an app to organise the (very small amount of) movies I see. Springpad. Get it - really cool.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love the ladybug pic. And the pancakes!
    We did pizza with the kids. I brought out the champagne glasses for a grape juice love toast. I wrote silly poems. It was divine.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your silly poems!

      That is my favourite one too - I have it printed as one of Connor's 4 for Feb (I print 4 pics of each kid every month :))

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a lovely way to spend valentine's. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even remember what we did! But your day sounds perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:07 am

    Have NO idea what we did! Kids and I exchanged gifts and that was it???! Love how she rides his bike, and he rides hers - we have the same thing at home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your table, love the ladybug picture. Love what you did. H worked that night so we did not do much but had lovely curry the previous night to celebrate. The rest was blogged - so I can remember! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails