Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Banned from my camera

I've mentioned that we have a goal to go on 52 walks this year.

Do you know how many times I was allowed to take the big camera?

3 out of 13 times!

That is terrible!!!

I'm going to have to make a deal with Connor especially now that I have a door project :) Maybe I withhold the stationery til we're back from a walk with the camera?

Otherwise I'm going to have to start posting the iphone pics... which feels less than stellar.

But here you go, photowalk 6, with Big Camera pics.











Are you going on any walks?
Do your kids ban you from taking cameras?

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! That just sounds like my sassy C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yip! Indeed. And today I heard another kid say something similar to her mother 😜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr C is in a "no photo" stage - except when HE wants a photo. It is tiring, honestly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails