Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Connor sick

A few weeks ago Connor was a little bit sick.

We always know immediately because he says things like, "I don't feel like eating. Can you please pack my food away for tomorrow?" (BLESS!) and "can I please go lie down on the couch?" (he never wants to miss the action so this lets him be there but still resting).

This was the day I took Kendra to the girls' party so when I got back, D and K went to church while I stayed in with Connor.

I grabbed one photo of the two of them together, and then took a few pics of him alone.







Shame, poor thing.

However, he was right as rain the next day and I had a little bit of that out-of-sorts sickness later that week. Like it would almost be better to vomit instead of feeling kind-of nauseaus the whole time.

Mine lasted about 24 hours too.

I always feel like being home from work is so wasted because I couldn't even read in bed; I was OUT for the count.

When was your last sick day?

6 comments:

  1. Is it evil that I kinda want a sick day??? I don't think I ever took one before the girls were born (in the 6 years I was with my current company). The last I remember was in 2001! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think last year with my shoulder op? Cute young man - hope he is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember but on days I feel a bit off I do grab a lie down here and there in the day when I can :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor sausage. My last sick day was a day I had to take off work cos Gemma was sick and so was Thembi!

    I think I was last sick this time last year when the 4 of us in our home were passing lurgy from person to person and back again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor thing! My last sick day was similar. It was about a month ago when Tommy had a stomach bug so back he had to go to the hospital for Zofran (anti-nausea medicine) as he couldn't even keep fluids down. It was rough. Both DH and I got sick that week too. DH in mid-week and mine the following day. I do not like sick days. I love days I can play hooky though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad it was a quick thing! Poor baby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails