Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I cracked


I cracked and bought another 4 baby books.

I was specifically looking for Twelve Hours Sleep in Twelve Weeks (or whatever it's called) and I eventually found another by the same author.... and then it said on Amazon "people who bought this also bought..." and before I knew it, I had 3 in my basket.

Then I wised up and looked on a local Amazon-type website, Kalahari.net and bought all of them through there.

So I should have my books in a week's time.

But then...

I went to buy Pampers. Oh, huge excitement - Connor is now in Pampers 3 (Kendra is still in Pampers 1 - but I don't complain as those packs are obviously cheaper).

And as I was standing in the queue to pay I happened to glance around and my eyes fell on Sleep Sense, the same authors of Baby Sense.

So I thought what the hell and threw it in too.

And just like that, my books on babies and sleeping DOUBLED!

(I'm going to jump into bed now and get reading :))

6 comments:

  1. You are too funny! I think I am being to relaxed with scheduling the girls. Maybe its time to start a real schedule, although they seem to be falling into their own. Do K & C have a schedule and just have trouble sleeping??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are obsessed! I like that about you, though. You're kinda anal like I am too. People have always told me that I should be a professional organizer or party planner because I'm all about the details. I don't know if you ever knew that about me. I hope the book helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Miss nerdy swot :) We'll be expecting a precis per week on how to have the perfect textbook baby... and of course, I hope it works beautifully for you esp since you're back to work next week!!!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you just tell me what they all say? I don't have the energy to do all of that reading! And no, I wasn't upset with you for not commenting on my blog! Silly girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you just tell me what they all say? I don't have the energy to do all of that reading! And no, I wasn't upset with you for not commenting on my blog! Silly girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy P, I am obsessed. Seems like I just think we're making headway (we had two nights of them sleeping a long stretch of 6 and 7 hours) and then the last two nights the normal 4 hours again.

    Trying to stay calm though.

    Mandy H, they actually don't have too much trouble sleeping as long as the environment is right. Actually let me blog this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails