Friday, November 20, 2009

Dare I say it?

I'm missing something about the newborn stage!

: o)

The babies don't want to be held like "real babies" anymore.

You're thinking, what are real babies?

Like this.


He was only letting me hold him like this because he was extremely tired, too tired to fight me off.

Kendra is just the same - will stay in this position as long as she's having her bottle and then must go upright. No time for cuddles!

So there we have it - I do miss holding them like this. When they were real babies, they let me hold them like this ALL the time and I realise now that I loved it.

P.S Excuse the bad hair and no make-up but I said to D to quickly grab the camera and take a pic.

7 comments:

  1. No cuddles is very sad! You have to have a heart-to-heart mommy talk with them, and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I have been missing some newborn things, too. I NEVER thought it would happen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mackenzie tried to jump off the couch tonight...they now push to a sitting position when they realize they are getting sleepy during a feeding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! You got a *happy* photo with C :) Yeah, I get what you mean - I noticed also today carrying D around that she's getting longer and much heavier and I thought to myself 'wow these couch snuggles won't be like this forever' :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are getting SOOO big, Leigh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Josiah doesn't hate lying down like that, but he's often too wiggly and will be happier upright where he can stretch and see everything. If I hold him upright, though, he'll snuggle his head into my shoulder if he's in the mood for cuddling, which I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. I didn't think I'd ever hear you say that you missed something... wonder what else might come about?

    For me, I miss how little Josiah used to be. The kid grew 6 inches in the first 2 months!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails