Saturday, November 07, 2009

4 months


Wow, we've come a long way.

At one month, Connor had been home 2 weeks and Kendra 4 days and when she arrived, all hell broke loose.

I was severely sleep deprived and I remember starting sentences and not remembering what I was saying half way through.


Two months in, the nanny had started and my days got a bit easier because I didn't have to do the babies' laundry and bottles during the days anymore.


Three months in, I can safely say I started enjoying them.

Connor discovering he can suck his fist

A sleepy Kendra

Look at their legs!

And now, at four months, the babies are healthy, they're growing nicely and just need to start sleeping better :)

6 comments:

  1. They are getting so big!!! I know it's gotta be more fun everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooo cute! Look at those sweet baby hands!! My , how time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful babies!! They look so big now! It only gets more and more fun. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was a fast 4 months! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at your cute babies looking so grown up :) C looks like he's ready to sit by himself!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails