Saturday, May 07, 2011

Quick question on Shutterfly to the bloggers

Did you guys get your 50 free cards in Nov/ Dec when you did those posts with the 3 links?

I did everything I was meant to, followed up after about 2 weeks, then a month and then forgot until I've just seen another blogger blog about a similar promotion.

So I'm not impressed with Shutterfly.

Also, on another note - how do all you South African bloggers know one another?

When I find myself commenting on one blog, I see everyone knows one another and then I click another, and there's the same thing happening. And on and on and on.

I found South African blogs quite by chance (I know Cat found me and that's how I found LOTS of other bloggers, including my photographer :)) except for Tertia, the SA'n rock star blogger.

I feel like the best kept South African blogging secret :) because no one knows my blog.

Anyway, just some thoughts on a Sat night.

5 comments:

  1. I don't even know what Shutterfly is. Is it OK that I'm admitting this on a public forum?
    I had no idea about blogs. I bought Tertia's book for my infertile friend and decided to read it first before I gave it to her. I saw details of her blog on the cover and I checked it out. IT just grew from there. I am not sure how I found Cat's blog - probably via Angel - I did a google for ADHD Mommy blogs and found her. I'm pretty sure I found you via Cat and I will admit to having read for months before commenting. And yes, you are one of the best kept blogging secrets around.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get my cards...used them for the girls' birthday invites. I use Shutterfly exclusively, and I LOVE them...AND their customer service has always been FANTASTIC. I'm really surprised you didn't hear back from them. I've never emailed them...I always call...but they've always over-delivered on their products and services in my opinion.

    Hope you get it straightened out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love shutterfly. I usually find when I pick up at Tarjay the prints are cheaper. Maybe you should try to call?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup. I ordered them at the end of December and got them mid January.

    Give their customer service a call. I love shutterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know about the free cards. I just logged onto Shutterfly to make birthday invites for the twins, and was so frustrated to not be able to fit their names on the card I wanted!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails