Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Top 25 multiples blogs on Circle of Moms



So, a very kind person has nominated my blog for Circle of Moms top 25 Multiples Blogs.

I squealed when I saw the email.

So even though I don't really do this begging for votes thing, I would hate to be last on that list because that's just embarrassing and I have my pride. And I had 5 votes compared to the other people's hundreds :)

Apparently you can click once a day (on that pic on the top of this post) so I'm going to try and remind you daily. In a nice way, of course.

Have a lovely day - I'm off to an off-site meeting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I will click! And join the circle too - did not know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    I will click too. Pity you can only do it once a day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails