Monday, July 18, 2011

Do you have paper piles?

Today is Mandela Day.

From the official website, here's what it's all about:

What is Mandela Day?

Mandela Day is a call to action for individuals – for people everywhere – to take responsibility for changing the world into a better place, one small step at a time, just as Mr Mandela did for more than 67 years. Start by devoting 67 minutes to community service on Mandela Day, on July 18 each year, and then make every day your Mandela Day by doing some good for others.

So today works out well for me as I am doing a free mini-workshop called No more paper piles right here in Johannesburg.



Where
: Christian Family Church, Cnr Atlas Road and Silverwings Boulevard
(we'll meet in the food court)

Time: 7:00 - 8:30 pm sharp

What to bring: a pile of your paper (yes, really!), R20 for the notes and a friend

Will I see you there?

If you're not in Jhb or can't come tonight, you can pick up a copy of No more paper piles at a greatly discounted 67% off :)

Here's the link

I can safely say I've never ever discounted anything by this much before. (South Africans, less than R100!)

This is an audio copy of a live teleseminar I did last year PLUS the handout that goes along with the audio.

I'm only discounting it for 24 hours so if you've got some paper piles, take action or miss out.

What are you doing for Mandela Day?

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the mini-workshop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm sure I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved this but JHB is just too far right now with Jack!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails