Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Guest post on the Se7en blog

My friend over at Se7en (plus 1) is celebrating her blogiversary and asked me to submit a guest post.

She's "suffering for Jesus" in glorious, beautiful Cape Town *sigh*. This is a mom who knows how to live a simple life and how to get everyone to participate in chores, cooking, etc.

Se7en+1

She homeschools, has 8 kids, cooks and bakes delicious things, does crafts, etc. Where does she find the time?

She doesn't know it but she is on my "bloggers to meet" list, so watch out :)

Please go and read and leave a comment so that she knows I actually have one or two readers.

And while you're there, have a good browse around.

Do you read Se7en?

4 comments:

  1. I do and I read your guest post this morning. Loved it. Will comment later.x

    Think I must also visit her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... we are suffering in Cape Town's glorious winter sunshine. Next time you organize a cross-country photo shoot for your beautiful babies make sure it's in Cape Town, I would love to say hi!!! (Just don't make it December - your hairdo will blow off... gotta visit Cape Town in the Winter!!!)... Thanks for your great post and the linking to and fro!!! Really thanks!!! Have a fab week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do, and I love their blog and hearing what the hoods get up to, she is truly inspiring. Just like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:06 pm

    I am a se7en lurker. I am a little in awe of people with many children so I look at the pictures and read what they are up to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails