Sunday, January 15, 2012

I've been battling dodgy internet the last 3 hours

so I'm all out of blog catching-up time BUT...

the good news is I have completely and utterly decluttered & organised my external hard drive (Jan goals :))

I'm quite pleased and this time I didn't fight one bit to curb any perfectionism.

It is all squeaky clean - folders in order, etc :)

Inspired by Claudia's nerdiness :)



*********************************


I also finally finished reading my camera manual on the beach today. Yes. Riveting beach reading.

Did you know you can use landscape setting for night pics? Still wrapping my head around that one but I will practise.

I have TONS of landscape pics here - I don't know how much better they can get (according to my goals) but I will keep practising on the beach here and I'll have to do a walk around my work campus to get some of the Jhb vistas.

Also, this afternoon when I downloaded pics, I saw that I'd taken 733 in the last 3 days.

People, this can not go on.

It's utterly ridiculous.

On the bright side when I saw that scary number I made friends with the delete button and went WILD :)


*********************************************



I've been horrified by what I look like. You know how you fool yourself that it's not that bad.

Well, for me, it is bad.

I've since instructed D to take pics from the waist up. The one above was taken my MIL and cropped by me.

I'm keeping the original which I will print for motivation to get my butt to gym and to Weigh-Less.

*********************************************
And finally, look at this pic of the kids napping at lunch today.

I said to D, "they look like twins!" They look like they belong back in the womb, don't they.

Too sweet!


How was your weekend? What are you looking forward to this week?

PS Julia, we went to church today and the message was titled Unwritten :) I took a pic on the small camera for you (cord at home - you'll have to wait to see it :)) 
PPS The kids are talking so much I can't believe it. Whole conversations that delight us and make us want to scream. I must start writing some of this down!

7 comments:

  1. Write it all down! I've been taking notes on my phone like mad b/c it quickly slips from my mind!

    Love the picture of them sleeping...too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is so awesome, Marcia!

    And yes...write down what those babies are saying! I try not to do it often, but sometimes I have to excuse myself from the girls to write something down. I say I try not to do it often, because B always asks what I'm doing...and then for the next day, she'll ask, "Did you write that down?" after she says stuff! Hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so cute the photo of the twins napping! Don't you just love sleeping babies? I wrote down a whole page Caitlyn was saying when she started daycare around 2 and it is in her profile book, is pretty cool to go back and read again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that last photo is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photograph! I'm jealous you've tidied your hard drive, i need to do this desperately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaaaaay! Well done on the decluttering of that hard drive. That's my next computer task...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sleeping baby pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails