Friday, March 30, 2012

What have you been creating this month?




I had TWO emails this morning reminding me I forgot to put up the linky.

Yes! I love it when things like this are noticed. And yes, I'm far too distracted with everything going on.

So here it is, for now without my pics, but I will say this - Jan was the month of the mini-book, Feb was the month of mini-cards, and March has been the month of the humble clothespeg (I went beserk! so watch out if you're seeing me anytime soon :)).


So.... show me what you've been up to - cooking, baking, crafting, sewing, whatever!


PS I've signed up for Superhero Photo starting on 10 April. Is anyone else joining me? I'm trying to decide if that will keep me busy enough in April, creatively, or if I want April to be the month of canvas :) What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Great post, love the pegs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stuff! Oh I have created zero this month - zero! Off to look at Superhero

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canvas! I just received a print that I love AND I'm ordering two more AND I have plans to make my own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. April = Canvas for me!
    I must admit, for me it's either reading or crafting. I struggle to do both. This week I've been playing around with canvas and I've done no reading! Last month I did no creating and I read A LOT!
    Am going to have to find a way to make both things work. I made a thing for my pencils which I'll post and link tomorrow. Need to photograph it and the light is so bad now.
    I do love those pegs though. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a pretty scarf for.my.mom but I forgot to take a photo! I'll have to take one when I see her wearing it the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh...make a canvas! I wanna see what you come up with!

    I haven't done much in the way of scrapbooking...I'm really missing it! But I just didn't have much time between the consignment sale and the photo book I had to get finished. (Got the photo book done and pictures ordered on time...AND I ordered some Easter cards since I had free shipping...hurray!)

    And you know I love those clips! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails