Wednesday, March 21, 2012

{Wordless Wednesday} The blue paint - fixed

Happy Human Rights Day to my fellow South Africans :)

not very easy to see but this was the old blue paint, the one that looked pastel like a baby's room. Ugh!
this is the one I wanted - yummy! I took this bucket to Universal Paints (they were fabulous!), they scanned this colour and mixed up the paint. So easy!
here's the teaser I posted yesterday - the red table runner is from a company called Rhubarb - I first discovered them quite by accident at a new Pick and Pay.
"staged" for the pic but I really like it like this - let's see how long this lasts
all pics taken at night - about 11 pm - such dedication for the blog
11pm is when the crazy comes out and I start taking pics of everything...
more of me...
while waiting for my tea to brew (I do take it with milk)
at a distance - the babies' stove is the same blue
here's the chalkboard I never use (as you can see from the date). please - where can I find a chalkboard marker?
What are you loving at the moment?
What do you think of that blue?

9 comments:

  1. That is a stunning blue...I love everything blue. LOL! You should be in bed by that time and not taking crazy pics. Hope you are having a wonderful bonus off day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue and red - one of my favorite color combos! (p.s. thanks for your suggestion about the comments - fixed!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohh, love it! I like the way it matches the little stove. That bowl of green apples looks great with those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great blue. I think your little setup looks great :-)

    I'm loving doing triathlons at the moment - yes, yes, I'm indeed nuts. And yes, yes, I've lost my mind...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the blue but not something I would have in my home, as it would not fit in with the color scheme I have at home. But it's lovely and you did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LIKE. What am I loving at the moment? FOOD. I know it's bad but I just want to eat ALL THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blue!!! Yes, this is how behind I am on reading blogs! ACK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails