Tuesday, July 10, 2012

4th sick day in ....years

Okay, I've just typed out a whole post and it's... gone.

Blogger's stopped doing this for a while and so I got lax and stopped copying before pressing publish.......... back to basics.




Basically, I've had a tummy bug from yesterday morning 5 am.

Kendra vomited about 5 times on Friday from 2am - 2pm and Connor vomited 3 times from 11:30 Sun night to 8:40 on Monday morning.

I'm MUCH better today (a million times!) and can actually think about eating! I'm always amazed at the body's resilience.

However, I'm still weak like I need to sit after I go do something in the kitchen so I'm off work today too. Because Lord knows there's no resting at work.

I had some wonderful snuggle time with the babies yesterday - it was bliss.

I also read two books! 3 for the month so far :)


Kendra told me this morning that I tell her "I love you" too much!

Me How many times am I supposed to tell you I love you?

K only once!


My to-do list today:
  1. Shower and get dressed
  2. June photos
  3. Thank-you notes from Saturday
  4. June month in review
  5.  Menu plan for the week, and for when I'm away
  6. Grocery list
  7. Newsletter
  8. 3 blogs for OQ
  9. Write to 15 bloggers
  10. Write 2 guest posts
HECK! that's a lot. I'll check in tonight :)

What's on your to-do list today?
Are you well?

10 comments:

  1. Work work work and then Bookclub tonight. Also fill a prescription at Dischem and go to the library for my book devouring grade 1 girl.

    I do hope it's the end of the tummy bug for you all and that at least D gets spared.

    And how do you read 2 books in a day? And how thick are they? Do you speed read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Hope you are back on your feet in no time.

    That to do list is a bit long - you should be putting your feet up and take the opportunity to be a little lazy - I know I would...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...that's a long to-do list for someone who's not feeling well. Get back in bed young lady!

    My to-do list for today:
    1. Get up, get Nicola up, get going (check, although some parts under duress)
    2. Get to work, not too late (check)
    3. Catch up on yesterday's emails and general goings on (check)
    4. Scan and mail doctor's bill to the MA (check)
    5. Phone for test results ( done twice already but still haven't got them!)
    6. Get through the day (almost there)
    7. Laundry, dinner, bath time, bed-time for N
    8. Progress on crafty things, maybe a bit of reading or series
    9. Sleeeeeep

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I'm sorry to see that you're not well. I hope you get better soon. Rest up (and don't do too much.)
    My to do list for today: Get home, eat, pack tomorrow's meals, washing, spend time with kids, spend time with me and hubby, sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear you all were not feeling well. I'm getting a lot done today. I did post my menu for this week a day later than I would have liked, but I posted it!!! Getting lots of other stuff done too! I'm going to post an update on my July goals this evening! I'm doing very well.

    Love the "My 123 Bible Story Book." I almost thought it said "My 123 Blog Book." LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, feel better!


    So far our summer routine has included snuggling for about a half hour before mommy gets busy. It's pretty sweet!

    Also, you can never say I Love You too much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My, oh my! Connor looks SOOO mature in that top picture!

    I didn't get nearly half of what I wanted to do done, but I have made promising plans for tomorrow so we shall see. I hope you're feeling better and managed to enjoy some of your bonus day. Even when I've missed work illness or emergency, I've always tried to make some part of the day about me. It's found time and I need to make it work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed this post yesterday...so sorry you were sick! But I'm very proud of you for taking a sick day. That's what they're for. You need to take care of yourself!

    Glad to hear you're feeling better today! Hugs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness me, this is a hectic to-do list for a sick person! I have learned the hard way that I actually need to REST when I'm sick. Otherwise my body will revolt.
    The only thing on my to-do list on Tuesday was to ENJOY my day. And I did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails