Saturday, July 21, 2012

Much better


This is this morning's breakfast.

I finally saw grits in the flesh! And American biscuits!!!

:)

am having a much better time.

Amazing what being connected to the outside world will do.

I've also just skyped with d and the kids. They sound ADORABLE and Connor said, "I want you to come back here" Not one to beat around the bush :)

They were also full of I love you and I miss you which is so lovely.

As for the conference, I need to process. I feel like I know nothing... So imagine the girls who are real beginner speakers!

Anyhow, have to go back now.

How's your Saturday?

PS only one day til I meet the Mandys :)

6 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you sounding better. And glad that you are having skype-time with the kids. It is STORMING in CT but, I cancelled my knitting tweet-up and went for lunch with Lance instead. Right now I am cleaning up because my in-laws are coming around for lunch tomorrow. Have outsourced EVERYTHING.

    Am pretty sure I left a comment on your previous post and now it's gone.
    Anyway, hope you are enjoying your Saturday and that you'll have a lovely evening.

    ps...I just know that the Mandy's are going to LOVE you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. But could you stomach the grits??

    As excited and nervous as I am to meet, I'm sooooooo not looking forward to this drive! We're out the door in 7 hours, I should sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a very busy party Saturday and the weather is just beautiful. Enjoy the Mandys and so glad you are sounding so much better

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what are grits? I wouldn't cope with not connection - glad you got it all sorted :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that things are now sorted and you can connect with the outside world. Glad you are experiencing new things. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're sounding a lot better. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails