Friday, July 20, 2012

My words didn't post for some reason

> Okay, so I'm really really battling.
>
> Despite spending a lot of money on a US sim and Internet, I can't connect properly anywhere (I'm going to the foyer after I type this so it can send to the blog) so I feel hugely disconnected and I'm freaking out.
>
> My phone and iPad charger also don't work with the adaptor I bought so I've arranged to go to a radio shack during supper to sort it all out. !!!!!!
>
> And I don't have friends. crikey! I've become an introvert!!! I just want to hide out.
>
> Other than that, I really felt God move this morning so that's good.
>
> I also seem to have forgotten my foundation and I feel so naked. Will have to pick something up. I can't let the Mandys meet me looking like that :)
>
> sent from my iPad.
>

6 comments:

  1. You are a nut job, Marcia! And I mean that in the nicest way. ;) Don't you worry about foundation on my behalf! If you only knew what a "special occasion" it is for me to wear makeup these days! HA!

    And I hope you're able to meet some nice people. I've had positive experiences in big, new groups, and some negative. Hmmmm...maybe a Friendship Friday topic for a future date.

    Amid the craziness, though, I love to hear you "felt" God this morning. Good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own foundation, so we can be naked together! The techie in me is really curious about your connection issues.

    Just ignore all this static and focus on your purpose there. The rest will sort itself out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcia you will be fine!!! I'm sure by the end of it all you will have tonnes of friends or at least acquaintances.


    Please make sure you enjoy the conference.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all is way better by now. Lots of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry that you are feeling alone that side and that the internet is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breathe in...breathe out...
    Just relax and let the adventure unfold. Remind me to tell you about the only travel guide I've ever read when you get back. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails