Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Hello Charlotte

I realise some of my posts are posting more than one version.

The thing is there's a little (annoying) error in blogger that says "an error occurred while trying to save or publish your post. Please try again." so I try again and again til I get the screen where it shows it's been posted.

Is anyone getting that message too?

I'm at home today - off sick - and I've just been to the doctor and to Clicks where I had a wave of sick so bad I nearly passed out.

Just had 7 tablets and 2 spoons of medicine and the minute this post publishes, I'm off to bed again.

Official diagnosis - sinusitis and bronchitis with a side of fever to keep it interesting

****************************************

Socome take a walk through the streets of Charlotte with me.


view from my hotel room

gift from MandyE to match my ring :)
my favourite pic on the Charlotte city tour - this lady was from New Zealand
the crown is their "logo" because they were named for Queen Charlotte

Charlotte is the cleanest city - this cigarette was placed in a specific area for cigarettes
these were my obsession this trip

my favourite pic of Beth - taken after we got a bit lost somewhere

Which is your favourite pic and why?

7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to see that you are sick today. That sucks especially with tomorrow being a Public Holiday. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel way way better soon! It's so cold, I am sure it's not helping either.

    And I love the skyline - that way I know what Charlotte looks like

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture of the "Hello Charlotte" signage. I was with you when you took it, and it's just perfect. :) And...I thought it was neat how observant you were to even see it. Maybe - at least partly, anyway - because I had the girls with me, I was completely oblivious to it.

    The cigarette picture is my least favorite, by far. I keep having to scroll past it quickly so I don't have to see it very much. It's grosser than gross to me! But...I'm glad you found Charlotte so clean. :)

    HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER, Marcia! Please take care of yourself!!! Hugs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah my friend, I hope you are better.
    I actually LOVE the cigarette pic. Think it's the texture thing that appeals to me.
    And the side profile one that you took of Beth is BEAUTIFUL. I would actually frame and gift her with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really torn. I love the first fire hydrant, I'd love it more with a filter. It's a bit too "bright and shiny" for me. But I also really like the water main. Again, I'd love it more if it were cropped down, maybe off center. I love that the edge says full of water-DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lesley10:41 am

    I like the one of the lady from New Zealand, it is so interesting and there is so much personality in her hands. I also like the Uptown East one - good picture and interesting facts -thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails