Sunday, August 26, 2012

Our photo fun for September



 
Okay, so I mentioned Mandy and I are doing this photo thing.

First, some background.

Andrea from Superhero Photo's doing a treasure hunt every day in September.

While I love the idea, in theory, I know with my hectic work schedule (and the pre-school search and and and), this is not a good time for me.

And yet...

I do so love taking pics on a theme.

So I chatted to Mandy and we cooked up this idea.
  1. We will have 5 themes for the 5 Saturdays in September.
  2. Please link to my or her blog so people can find the origin and participate.
  3. Use any camera you like - camera phone, iPhone, iPad (I want to start a category I call iPadography :)), point and shoot, DSLR, polaroid camera, etc.
  4. You can interpret the theme any way you like (in fact, that's going to be one of the most fun things).
  5. Please visit and comment on just 2 blogs - we all need encouragement, right?
  6. You're limited to just 5 pics (this is clearly for me because I like to post tons :))

Are you in???

Here are the themes:

1 Sept - Colour (or color for the non-UK English speakers :)) - specific colours/ monotone/absences of colour
8 Sept - textures and patterns
15 Sept - sound (this is going to be fun - interpret as you wish)
22 Sept - letters
29 Sept - dirty/ messy

I will do my posts ahead of time (!) so they will post at 9 am SA time every Sat morning. Hopefully I'll actually be at my Zumba class.

There will be a linky.

Come and party with us.

I can't wait to get inside your head (in a non-freaky way) and see how you see the world.

Are you in???

PS you don't have to post "new" pics - if you have 5 old pics, use those too.
PPS I really want to see LINKS on Saturday besides just the two of us.
PPPS gorgeous camera strap in the pic made by Mandy for me. Yes, I'm blessed and I feel oh so very loved.

11 comments:

  1. I am SO in! Can't wait!!! Those are great themes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. I can already picture my pictures for the themes (LoL).

    Does this mean 5 pictures per theme or 5 pictures for the whole series (1 per theme. I hope it's the former.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want in but ill have to start a new blog. I hope I can get the time coz I just got a new Canon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I want to, but I may have to post on Friday and schedule for Saturday and only link up on Monday. There is something wrong with my 3 g of the laptop - or maybe I can just go and link on the ipad. Anyways, I will make it work - such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great idea but I'm not going to commit as I don't take that much photos and thus will forget to do this challenge properly.
    Can't wait to see what you come up with though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sooo excited! I'm working on my posts already!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:22 pm

    I looove 'projects' like this and would dearly love to take part. Trouble is I know I would be pretty useless at remembering!! Can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll give it a bash ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll try. I've got really limited computer access, but it sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails