Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Next week's my birthday


On Monday next week I celebrate my birthday.

And I thought it would be really cool to ask you for a gift :)

What if each of us did just ONE random act of kindness for a stranger over the next two weeks?

It doesn't have to be monetary (although if that's how you're led, go for it); it can be anything - a phone call to someone, a lovely note, spending time with someone to encourage them, etc, etc.

Please don't get steeped in indecision because you'll procrastinate and this will pass you by.

So let me know if you're in and I'll next week I'll do a post and you can all post in the comments what you did.

How does that sound? Are you in?

PS I'm hoping that 38 people will participate ;)

11 comments:

  1. I'm in!

    I already did somthing today.

    Wow, the big 38.

    Definately worth celebrating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! And I already know what I'm going to do. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in.
    And yes, you're birthday is on my Google calendar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in! [And maybe it will help make up for the fact that your card will be late??? :( I got a little turned around with the travel over the past couple of weeks. I've been planning all along to go to the post office tomorrow...just realized yesterday I should have gone last week. :( ]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in, I just have to decide what to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in. And I already have it planned out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in! This is sooo awesome, and so you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails