Saturday, January 19, 2013

{Create} Washi tape leaves

So the lovely Mandy sent me a lovely notecard and a little gift a few months ago (I know! BEHIND on blogging pics).

She said she saw these, thought they would be good with washi tape and sent me a pack. I love it (that she thought of me in Target and the leaves).

I actually needed the creative jumpstart because I did them that very evening, and that kicked off my washi tape notecards craze.










wearing my 2nd favourite colour, Sienna (Beaute - Clicks brand)
What have you created lately? 
Do you get random things for people? I do.

I think I need to set a little target again this year. Maybe 25 random gifts for people? I obviously won't blog it but I'll tell you in my monthly goals round-up how I'm doing. 

I think for the year I've done 4 so far. 

7 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous, Marcia! I'm so glad you had fun with them. And I recognize the Target washi tape, too! :) Just yesterday I ran across the ones I bought for myself, and I thought of you. :) :)

    Even though I just finished with all the birthday crafting (on the heels of holiday!), I am itching to do something else. I really hope to have my own space one day so I can dabble more easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I DO get random things for people and the extent of my creativity so far (in 2013) includes a half-finished piece of embroidery and LOTS of book covering. Which DOES make me happy. Am going back to the embroidery stuff this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your leaves are very pretty. I have done a lot of scrapping lately and often get random gifts from bloggy friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marcia. I have been reading you blog for a while and thought it was time to come out and say hi. Love your blog and you are a real inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I adore these. I really want to do more random stuff this year though

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking of... I need your address ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those leaf tags are beautiful. And I do make things and give them to people I think would appreciate them, but am not sure of volumes. It is one thing I am going to try and do more of this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails