Friday, January 11, 2013

{Friendship Friday} & I think I may be a cold person



When I checked my starred items in Google Reader, I see I have quite a bit this week. I'm going to post them all anyway because some will appeal to different people.

Go get a nice cup of tea :)

This post made me very sad. Please go send some love.
This made me laugh.
This video is apparently making people cry. Not me. That's why I think I'm cold.
However, this one did. LOVE it all.
This post reminds me of my word for the year.
I also need to write some rules for my life.
How to pick a husband if you want to have kids - talks to my MBTI nerdiness :)



Right, despite my very best intentions, I have still not stopped FF.

I had a wonderful time on Sat with my two twin-mom friends at the half birthday celebration.

And later today I'll be in the Joburg CBD carousing with two others where we'll be taking pics.

There is a 100% chance of rain today according to the Weather SA app - I'm hoping for overcast weather while we're out and about and rain once I arrive home :)

Although I have my purple umbrella with me and I may just beg them to take some pics of me with my umbrella like this one :)


Which was your favourite link?
Did any of those videos make you cry? 1 or 2?



8 comments:

  1. My favorite is number 2 especially the number 8 question she asks.
    Number 1 post made me cry as well.
    I really hope that tomorrow some sun will shine otherwise we might have to be indoors :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you!! The second video is a lot more moving :) I love seeing stuff like that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved both videos but number 1 made me weep a little. I guess it's my context and the fact that I have a boys who struggle with those very things. I don't think you are cold - I just think you have a different context. Which is fine.
    LOVED the Be Still link. Hope you enjoyed your photo walk and got to use your umbrella?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley10:12 pm

    LOL! Didn't look at any of the sad ones, but looked at the 'rules' then got very sidetracked by her organizing home posts, Oh my goodness, i need baskets to organize laundry a.s.a.p!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not surprised you continued the FF theme :) How did your photo walk go yesterday? Hope you got your umbrella pictures Couldn't view the videos (bad internet) but checked out the rules one and I must say it resonates with me, sometimes we need to set boundaries and make these rules otherwise you try to be a superwoman and the result burnout (with no one to blame but yourself)

    Have a lovely weekend. Hope the weather stays cools all through xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My connection is too whacked to watch videos, but I wanted tos ay that i love your photo of your family - it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shayne, I also love it. It so perfectly captures their three personalities :) :) and was my October pic for last year :)

      Delete
  7. Anonymous1:20 pm

    Shame, you never did get your umbrella shot. Next time it rains, we'll have to make some work of that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails