Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sat photo challenge - my 5 favourite FACE photos

Woohoo, it's here - the 2nd Saturday of the month.

Which means it's time for the photo challenge.

Our theme for this month is faces and just a reminder to please only select 5 photos to link up.

Fonts: Bebas and Pea Elise Joy (the one who designed Seafoam)

I know it's difficult but it makes it easy for people to click and go visit all the links if there aren't 500 pics in each one.

Of course, you do realise this is mainly a rule for me :) I seriously at first glance had 10 and I whittled it down to these 5.


she didn't want her pic taken but now loves this one so much it's her Facebook one
Another work friend - this is her favourite pic of herself and is her official company one
of course you've seen this one - A, my friend's daughter
my latest favourite of my other friend R's daughter, H
and a lot of you commented on this one the last time - proud to say this is now her whatsup pic ?:)
I love taking pics of people's faces, especially natural, non-smiley ones, caught on the fly, which is what all of these are.

If I have my camera and I'm with you, tell me to take your pic. We'll take a lot very quickly so we get one we both like :)

Guess what? SIL asked me to take some pics of her! (high praise)

Right, so which one is your favourite?

Link up your photos here and leave me a comment if you do so I can come and see yours :)

PS Connor's just been rearranging furniture in the study. I said "what are you doing?"
"I'm bringing a chair because I'm tired of standing"
OKEY-DOKEY. He looks super-gorgeous today as he's just had his first haircut at the hairdressers :)

8 comments:

  1. Lesley11:46 am

    Hello
    Just popped by to write down all those book titles from the other day, because I'm going to the library and i want to see if i can get some :)
    Love all the pictures, but the best one for me is the lady looking down. She looks coy, very elegant and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE side profiles so my favourites here are numbers 1, 2 and 6. Can't wait to see haircut pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love photos where people aren't even aware that they are being photographed...the reluctant ones makes the prettiest pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 4! It's the eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I joined in :)

    The second last one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I joined in! I'll link up later. My favourite is pic 4 followed closely by picture 5 and 3.

    Hope you've had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you approach face pictures...love them so natural.

    The last one is probably my favorite. There's something about it so artsy! :)

    I may link up later today. Still running to catch up from the party, and then my dad was in town until lunchtime. So much fun, but phew! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love little H! Very very cute! I have so many posts to catch up on so not sure if I am going to get to this, but maybe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails