Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Our photo challenge for Saturday

 

hello all

Just a quick one to let you know our photo challenge for saturday is MOVEMENT :)

As in, I want you to post 5 pics taken from a different vantage point than the usual boring one you (and I) use.

Move your body - crouch, look up, look down, stand on a chair, lie on the ground, stretch, etc.

Have fun!

Are you excited???

PS for all of these iphone pics, I had to move a bit. Lots of crouching to get down on the kids' level, stretching, crouching, looking up, etc. :)

PPS eeek - I just realised there are 3 time-out pics of the 12 :) True reflection of my life!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I'm in!!! ;) I've already been rolling around on the floor today! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't do any acrobatic manouvres with my phone at the moment - believe it or not I dropped it again yesterday and the screen is borked AGAIN. *sob*

    Will hopefully get it sorted out some time this week, but I think I'm going to need a bit of wound licking time after that before I participate in any challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited!!!!!!! Just have to make sure I get cracking on the pictures, movement will be very very challenging, but guess that's the whole idea ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails