Wednesday, March 06, 2013

{Wordless Wednesday} 2012 professional photo shoot

Crikey, talk about old photos.

These are from last year... well, actually, I also found some pics of the animals at the zoo and I remembered Mandy wanted to see them but I'll incorporage them into a normal post on ...work? :) Corporate certainly feels like a zoo a lot of the time.

Enjoy!

My assessments went great today (or so I think) and I'm feeling really good.

Kendra has been back at school from yesterday but they're still both out of whack!












this one is hanging in our house - huge on A0 canvas

Which is your favourite? 

PS She put her logo on all the pics - I don't know why when we paid for it all. I could crop some out and some I had to ask for new pics...

12 comments:

  1. I love the one on the gate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is D a giant? Do I look soo small next to G? LOL!
    I love the second from the end, everyone lined up. Love it!

    I also see a collage that could easily be put together of the third from the bottom and the two of you holding the kids shoes. G loves his red chucks, and the girls had a pairs too. I feel like I should snag this idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D is not a giant LOL

      Remember I'm in flat takkies - I actually fit snug under his chin normally.

      You look TINY next to G :)

      Delete
  3. Anonymous3:58 am

    love love love all of the shoe pictures :) those are so fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourites for now, the ones with all the shoes only!! I love them!!!! And the one where they are reading and with the nanny. Sorry I can never choose one, but if I really really really have to choose, I will go for the third from the bottom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! D ain't no giant, though next to Marcia he does look like one (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahem, are you saying I'm a midget? LOL

      Delete
  6. Anonymous11:37 am

    Either D is a giant or Marcia is a midget! haha!! Aw, these are lovely! We need to do a family shoot! Also, your hair here is lovely and long - trying to grow mine, its sort of stuck in the middle of nowhere now, driving me insane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fourth from the bottom. But really their are so many great shots. Love the shoes one too and the one you had enlarged. And the one where the kids are reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. The one of the children sitting with their books and the ones of the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shoes pic and your hands on kids shoes! But they are all lovely! Also LOVE the purple and denim...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the one where you're all standing with your arms crossed, and the feet one just below that of course! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails