Monday, November 04, 2013

Connor, then and now

This is the two of us 4 years ago.


Add caption

and this is the two of us now :)




I should make D and Kendra do a similar pose so I can put up their then and now too.

I know MandyE does a lot of looking at comparison photos. I almost never do unless I'm deliberately searching for something (also I only have the current year's photos on the computer), but I will admit it was very nice to go back and find these photos :) What I particularly love is seeing old clothes and shoes that I'd forgotten about.

Do you do this? Do you look back and compare your babies' photos with the current year's?

9 comments:

  1. That is SO SWEET!!!!! You **know** I love comparison photos...this makes me want some before the bath! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes do that :) It's such great reminder of memories.
    Love the photos of you and Connor of now and then

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I often do - I love it Maybe today is the day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:57 am

    Did Cathy Heaton do your new born pics? They look so much like the ones we did with her for Kade. I love this comparison, he was a big baby hey? I often look at photo's of Kade when he was a little and I can't quite believe he's grown so much so quickly.


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:59 am

    hahaha, also just noticed that the window levers on either side of Connor's head gives him a big of a "shrek" look in the new photos :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not that often really...all my photos scroll past randomly as a screen saver on my home laptop, so I get to see some of them pretty often anyway. Nicola is always amazed that the baby is her, also a bit in denial some days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really unless I am looking photos to scrapbook :) But it is always a nice thing to do actually - you see how they have changed/grown!

    PS - thinking of you - hope all is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, just look at that little bum...so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to do this too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and filling my love tank. I appreciate it!

I'd love to answer your email so please make sure your email address is enabled. In Blogger, go to Edit Profile, and under Privacy, tick the 3rd block and then Save Profile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails